First you need to configure the plugin in ClientExec's server section "system setup>>servers/domains"
- Click on add new server
- Provide a name, your tcadmin hostname and tcadmin host IP.
- Add the tcadmin host's name servers and corresponding IP under 'Name servers' tab.
- Navigate to 'Plugin configuration Tab and for now, only provide your Tcadmin Billing API url, Admin username, Admin password and error e-mail
- Save new server
Custom Fields Configuration:
We need to setup the package custom fields to match those entered in the server configuration.
You can create custom fields under "Pystem setup>>Products/Addond>>Customfields". Update these fields to make them "Available on Signup" so customers can enter their preferred username and password, and make them both required. You can also restrict these fields to your game server package types.
- Add three new custom fields ie, 'tcadmin username', 'tcadmin password' and 'Location'
- The TCAdmin username and tcadmin password should be 'Text Field'
- For Location, select drop-down and add the location details as: North (corresponding DCID), South (corresponding DCID), East (corresponding DCID), West (corresponding DCID)
Now go to system setup>>servers" click on the TCAdmin server to edit it.
Provide the name of the custom fields as:
- 'Client Username Custom Field'= Name of the customefield configured for username (here 'tcadmin username')
- 'Client Password Custom Field' = Name of the customfield configured for password (here 'tcadmin password')
- 'Game Hostname Custom Field' = Name of the customfield configured for location (Here 'Location')
- Save changes
Create a new product group under "System setup>>Products/Addons>>Product" for each game that you will be hosting.
- Now go to "system setup>>products/addons" and add your new product and there select the tcadmin package group from the drop-down under 'Product general' tab
- Navigate to advanced tab and select the configured server from the drop-down
- skip_setup_page - Tick Box
- game_datacenter - Log Into tcadmin & Navagate To Admin Home > System Settings > Datacenters and type in your DatacenterID in the empty Field in CE
- game_hostname - This Can Be To Your Liking ( Must be Filling in )
- game_rcon_password - This Can Be To Your Liking ( Must be Filling in )
- game_private_password - Set It To 0 For Public Set it to 1 For Private
- game_id - This is your Game ID IN tcadmin Log Into tcadmin & Navagate To Admin Home > System Settings > Supported Games and type in the Game ID in The CE Field
game_slots - This Can Be To Your Liking ( Must be Filling in )
Configuration in tcadmin:
You also need to configure the below settings in your Tcadmin master panel.
- Login To Your TCAdmin Installation
- Navigate To Admin Home > System Settings > Datacenters > Datacenter Details And Tick The Allow Signups
- Now Navigate To Admin Home > System Settings > Servers > Server Details Then Select Your Server ( You must do this on all your servers for it to auto install on)
- In The Billing API settings Make Sure You Have Allow Signups Ticked and all the Games Highlighted ( Do This By Holding ctrl and dragging your mouse up or down)
- Now Navigate To Admin Home > System Settings Click Plugin Manager
- Click Configure For Game Server Automation
- Scroll down to you see Billing API Settings
- Tick Enable Billing API > Enter Your Email Address in-case of a Problem > Enter Your CE IP or HostName
- UnTick Enable Load Balancing ( This is my personal opinion and leave it unchecked