In order to configure Offline Payment, navigate to Settings -> Plugins -> Payment Processors.
The following are offline payment options: Bank Transfer, Check, and Money Order.
Note: These plugins are not a real processor, but a placeholder for specifying customer billing types used for offline processing.
- In Signup - Enabling this will allow the client to choose one of the Offline Payment methods.
- One-Time Payments - Enabling this will allow a client to submit a one time payment via the methods.Offline Payment methods.
- Available in Profile Billing Tab - By enabling this, admins can see the offline payment option in the client's "Billing" tab.
- Invoice After Signup - Enabling this will send an invoice to the customer after the order has been placed.
- Signup Name - Choose the name of the payment method, such as "Check" or "Money Order", "Bank Transfer," etc.
In order to add additional information required for the payment like bank name, swift code, receiver account number, etc, you can use the following fields. Go to: Settings > Billing > Invoices
There, you can fill these fields:
- Additional Notes For Invoices - Additional information to provide for those clients that make payments via checks. This text will be provided as well in the PDF invoices if the field is not left blank.
- Invoice Footer - Content to add to the footer of your PDF invoices visible by your customer.
- Invoice Disclaimer - Privacy disclaimer added to the bottom of invoices.