In order to register domains, it is imperative that you login to your Enom account and add a support ticket with your server's IP address so that it will be put on the API access list.
Once that has been taken care of:
- Go into your ClientExec installation.
- Navigate to Settings > Plugins > Registrars
- Choose the eNom dropdown option.
- Insert your eNom Login and Password.
- Settings > Products > Products
- Click Domain (Domain) or whichever your domain group is.
- Click Add New Product.
- Insert the TLD (example: com).
- Check which options suit you.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will now see more tabs where you should configure the Price, etc.
- Navigate to the Advanced & Plugin Settings.
- Select eNom in the dropdown. The options below can be enabled or disabled at your discretion.