Once your installation has been set up, it is time to configure some basic, but crucial settings.
Navigate to Settings -> Company, and configure these settings:
- Company URL - The URL to your company's website; this does not have to contain the clientexec directory.
- Company Name - Insert your company's name. This will be what displays on the title bar and in emails.
- Company Address - If your company has a physical address or P.O. box, you should insert it here.
Now that we have configured those necessary details, it is time to complete the others.
Navigate to Settings -> Support.
- Support E-mail - This is the email where all support-based inquiries will be sent to.
Navigate to Settings -> Billing
- Billing E-mail - This is the E-mail address that is visible to users after receiving an invoice payment request by E-mail.
Navigate to Settings -> Signup
- Forward to Gateway - Enable (Yes) if you want ClientExec to forward to the client's preferred payment gateway. If you choose not (No) to enable this setting, the order will be accepted, but the product itself will be marked as pending until approved. Note: By enabling this, if the user selects check or money mail, it will still put the product in pending and alert an administrator.
- Send Account Welcome E-mail - Once a package creates, a detailed welcome email is sent out containing important setup information for the user. You can choose any of the three options, but if you choose Never, the email will not send. By clicking On account activation, the email is sent when the package is created or added. When Automatically on account navigation, it applies only to accounts created during Signup.
- Show Terms and Conditions - If you intend to have Terms and Conditions visible to the client before they checkout so that they must click approve to continue, click Yes.
- You can provide a URL to your Terms and Conditions via Terms and Conditions URL. Note: if you utilize this, you cannot write your Terms and Conditions in the text field below.
- Alternatively, you can write your Terms and Conditions in the text field below the URL setting.