Once you have completed your purchase and verified the system requirements, it is time to begin the first step which is downloading and uploading your ClientExec installation! To download the latest version simply visit
If you are using Installatron a tutorial is currently being created for this.
Using FTP to upload Clientexec
- Extract the latest release of Clientexec to a fresh folder.
- You can rename your extracted folder to anything you would like. It will be your CE directory name. You can also do this via your FTP, but it is easier to do it at this step. This extracted installation was renamed to billing.
- Open your FTP client and connect to your server.
- Navigate to your public_html directory. On the local view, navigate to where your CE folder is.
- Select BINARY mode as your transfer type and upload all files.
- Once your upload is complete, Navigate to http://yourdomain.com/yourCEDirectory and the installer will automatically start.