It is always recommended to use the latest version of Clientexec. Using the latest version allows you to benefit from the latest features as well as any bug fixes.
As of Clientexec 5.2.0, we have introduced the ability to update your Clientexec directly from your admin interface. Simply click the link at the bottom of your admin interface indicating "New Version Available" and follow the instructions. Please note that it requires to have shell_exec enabled in your php.ini for it to properly work.
- Make an Backup of your Database
- Ensure your server meets our server requirements
- Download the latest version of Clientexec from https://www.clientexec.com/download
- Unzip the contents of your download to your computer
- FTP to your server and remove all files except: config.php and the uploads directory
- Upload the new files from your computer to your Clientexec directory
- Navigate to your Clientexec system and follow the onscreen instructions
We're always here to help!
If you run into any issues while running the upgrade, help is just a support ticket away.
We also offer an update service to update you to the latest version of Clientexec for a one-time fee of $35.