- First step in any upgrade is to backup your database. You can do so using an application like phpmyadmin which is commonly found with your hosting control panel utilities.
- NOTE: We can not stress this step enough. We can not help you easily with any issues to your data unless you have a backup before any upgrade.
- Remove all of your files except for:
- uploads - Do not remove this folder if you have files in your files manager or attached to support tickets. *clear out uploads/cache
- Upload all the content files from the ClientExec zip file in binary mode. Ensure that you do not overwrite config.php
- Visit http://yourdomain.com/install.php and login to your installation. Follow the steps until completion.
How helpful was this article to you?
Rogerio da Silva
June 23, 2014
I have followed this steps but getting blank page when attempt to run install.php.
Here is my URL - http://www.capybarahost.com/members/install.php
June 26, 2014
If you haven't already. Please submit a support ticket so one of our support staff members can assist you with your installation.
August 5, 2015
Try to see error log in your ClientExec installation folder. Most probably you need to upgrade PHP software in your hosting server.
This may help for Version 5.3.1 as this helped me solving same problem you are facing.
Posting has been disabled.