In order to add a currency, you can go to Settings -> Billing -> Currencies -> Add Currency.
You will notice that the customization is limited to the currency's name and a code. This tutorial will allow you to have more customization in creating your currency.Please backup your database before continuing.
1. Navigate to PHPMyAdmin.
2. Please select your database on the left. Please note that your database name will be different depending on the database name you created for your installation.
2. Now that you are in your database, you will see a series of tables on the left. Select the one that says currency.
3. Click Show All.
4. Click Insert at the top of the page. You should now see this:
Do not worry about the Function drop-down field.id = identifier of the currency on the application. Autoassigned. You do not need to insert anything.
5. Make sure everything is filled out that needs to be. Example:
6. Click Go.
7. Your currency should now be added.