The OpenSRS plugin allows domain registration in ClientExec.
1. In your ClientExec installation, navigate to Setup -> Plugins -> Registrars
2. Click the OpenSRS option in the drop-down.
3. Enter your username and password for OpenSRS.
4. Enter your private key.
5. Click Update Settings.
Now that OpenSRS is configured as a registrar, we may continue with the setup process:
- Setup -> Products -> Products
- Click Domain Services (Domain) or whichever your domain group is.
- Click Add New Product.
- Insert the TLD (example: com).
- Check which options suit you.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will now see more tabs where you should configure the Price, etc.
- Navigate to the Advanced & Plugin Settings.
- Choose OpenSRS as the registrar. The two options below can be enabled or disabled at your discretion.