A helpful feature that is available with Clientexec is the Customer Sidebar. This is not to be confused with the plugins sidebar [which is on the left]. The customer sidebar is available when you are viewing a customer's profile, ticket, etc., and you click the profile icon at the top right of the screen.
Once you hover over the icon, you will see the Customer Sidebar appear.
The customer sidebar is packed with shortcut and informative features to benefit both you and your client.
- The [first] mail icon will allow you to email the customer.
- The [second] invoice icon will allow you to create an invoice.
- The [third] ticket icon will create a support ticket, and it gives you a few options during the ticket creation.
The [fourth] notepad and pencil icon will add a staff-only visible note to the client's profile.
The [fifth and final] eyeball icon will allow you to see what the customer sees. It is called "View as Client".
- Click the pin icon at the top right of the customer sidebar.
- Navigate to your staff profile. Click My Preferences. Choose Pin the active customer on the right panel.