The WHMCS Importer plugin available in Clientexec helps you to import your clients, packages, invoices, tickets and servers from a WHMCS installation.
This article will guide you on how to import that data using the importer plugin.
- Login to your Clientexec installation, and navigate to Setting -> Utilities -> Import Data -> WHMCS
- Click the "Download" link.
- Upload the whmcs2ce.php file to your WHMCS root directory. For Example, if you have installed WHMCS in the URL http://domain.com/billing on a cPanel server, the root directory would be /home/username/public_html/billing
- Open the whmcs2ce.php in a web browser, in this case http://domain.com/billing/whmcs2ce.php and it will allow you to download a .csv.gz file.
- Once downloaded, you can delete the whmcs2ce.php from your WHMCS root directory.
- Navigate back to your Clientexec admin panel
- You can now select the clientexec.csv.gz file that was downloaded from the whmcs2ce.php and then click Import under Import WHMCS Exported File section.
You are all set! This will import all the clients, packages, invoices, tickets and servers from your WHMCS installation.
Posting has been disabled.