This article will guide you on how to import that data using the importer plugin.
- Login to your Clientexec installation, and navigate to Setting -> Utilities -> Import Data -> WHMCS
- Before proceeding please generate a backup of both your WHMCS database and Clientexec database giving you the ability to revert back in the event of an issue.
The WHMCS importer has been tested with WHMCS 8.x though may be compatible with other versions.
If you experience any issues while migrating to Clientexec feel free to send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
- Please note that any package with "Collections" status in WHMCS will be set as "Active" status in Clientexec, and any invoice with "Collections" status in WHMCS will be set as "Unpaid" status in Clientexec, so change the status of those items in WHMCS if required before importing.
- The values requested by the importer can be obtained from the configuration.php file located on your WHMCS root directory.
- To continue using your current Paypal Subscriptions, at the beginning of the .htaccess file, add the following:
Redirect 301 /modules/gateways/callback/paypal.php /plugins/gateways/paypal/callbackRedirect.php
This redirect may need to be adjusted depending on your path to paypal.php in your WHMCS and your Clientexec installation directory.
You are all set! This will import all the clients, packages, invoices, tickets, and servers from your WHMCS installation.