The Registrar Domains Importer plugin available in Clientexec helps you to import your domains from the selected registrar.
This article will guide you on how to import that data using the importer plugin.
- Login to your Clientexec installation, and navigate to Setting -> Utilities -> Import Data -> Registrar Domains
- All the registrar plugins you have configured under Settings -> Plugins -> Registrars will be listed in the "Select Registrar" drop-down field in the importer page
- You can also choose the number of domains to be displayed per page from the next drop down field
- Select a registrar from the drop-down field to fetch a list of the domains you have registered that are not already assigned to a customer in your Clientexec
- Once the domains from that registrar are listed, select the ones you want to import and click the "Import" button
- Once a domain is imported, you will be able to edit the contact information, name servers, host records, etc from within Clientexec.
Please note that when a domain is imported, if the registrant doesn't have an account in Clientexec then a new account will be created, except if the registrant's personal information is marked as private. If you have configured a TLD with a registrar that is not listed it is most likely due to the plugin not supporting import functionality.
You are all set! This will import the selected domains from your selected registrar.
Posting has been disabled.