Requires ionCube Loader 10.2+ (System Requirements)
Download the latest release
* System / Admin
- Ensure we trim any whitespace when saving an email address.
- Allow a staff member who has the "Edit Nameserver" permission, but not the "Edit Packages" permission to still update name servers for a package.
- Fix possible issue with SEO rewrites when no directory is used for CE.
- Fixed permission for View As Customer.
- Fixed possible overflow issue with the avatar image in the right hand active client panel.
- Fixed issue with external domain checking case sensitivity.
- Fixed issue with API GET /accounts/user/ resource.
- Added the ability to "pin" an announcement, to sort by this first.
- Fixed issue preventing new language definitions from getting added to language files.
- Ensure Riyaz fonts are included for PDF generation.
- Updated the Add / Edit Billing Type window to be more user friendly
- Fixed issues with TicketNotifications not defined in some functions of TicketGateway.
- Fixed issue that was sending duplicate email notifications when an admin replies to a support ticket.
- Fixed bug preventing "Alternate Accounts" and "Account Notes" from showing on client side menu when "Edit Customer Profile" permission was disabled
- Fixed possible issue on client side name server view when a domain isn't registered.
- Fixed a countable error in UserPackageGateway.php
- Added the ability to Login to cPanel from admin view of user package.
- Ensure "Order New Services" is always available from the Packages top menu on client side.
- Ensure we do not attempt to delete gateway data when the user is only a guest.
- Fixed issue allowing clients to view any announcement even when the client was not part of the Audience.
- Fixed issue with OnlineNic and host records page.
- Only use the "Credit Card Invoice Template" if the invoice has all its packages configured to "Charge CC Automatically".
- Increased width of transaction id column on transactions list.
- Added new default invoice template (current clients on default will be changed to default-old.
- Fixed issues in Paypal, Razorpay, and Stripe Checkout gateway plugins that were not properly validating the Password Strength in Signup.
- Fixed Client Data CSV Exporter to avoid issues with some field names.
- Updated Invoice Data CSV Exporter to include every tax amount charged, Country, State and City.
- Added new HostingController Server Plugin for websites (Development sponsored by Elinkworld.com).
- Fixed possible issue when parsing XML from OpenSRS that isn't always in the same format.
- Fixed issue in Paypal plugin that was in some cases not properly setting the related recurring fees to be under a Paypal Subscription.
- Updated Stripe Checkout to support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and 3D Secure 2.
- Added new CentOS Web Panel / CWP server plugin .(MG)
- Updated the API function we call when testing cPanel servers to be list packages instead of version.
- Fixed FraudLabsPro fraud error message to only show a generic message.
- Fixed issue with FTP backup calling undefined function.
- Ensure ExtendedAttributes are sent during domain transfer with eNom.
- Fixed issue with Stripe Checkout causing an error on invoice payment page.
- Added new Payment gateway for pesapal.com
- Fixed Ticket Totals report.
- Fixed issue with cPanel Accounts Report when disable caching was enabled.
- Remove @ character from cPanel usernames on sign up.
- Ensure MaxMind connects over HTTPS.
- Fixed style issue on sign up compare packages page.
- Add proper validation to package id before attempting to add to cart.
Template Changes from 5.9.0