Download the latest release for PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.0
System / Admin
- Fixed false positive being detected when Clientexec is in a sub-directory of WordPress with the WordFence plugin.
- Fixed tickets user for "Automatic Cancellation of PayPal Subscription Failed".
- Fixed issue with the loading of the "Advanced and Plugin Settings" panel when using CloudFlare.
- Updated add/edit client API to allow to send values for default custom fields (address, phone, etc)
- Fixed Transactions tab.
- Fixed email testing when using "Ignore Invalid Mail Server SSL".
- Fixed possible issue with adding/updating a staff member causing a PHP error.
- Fixed some broken permissions when editing a customer.
- Updated polyfill for EventSource to Live Chat works properly in IE and Edge.
- Fixed issue with email testing when a language other than English is used.
- Added custom fields tab to admin add support ticket.
- CC and BCC custom fields in add support ticket will now also email the first ticket message.
- Added event logs when requested to reset password.
- Added event logs when resetting the password.
- Moved the description for a password setting field under the setting name.
- All public (frontend/client side) controller files are now not encoded.
- Added 3 days timeout to reset local attributes, if can not connect to License Defender.
- Updated invalid license page to check if the license is valid (and redirect back to index.php), on page refresh.
- Added event listeners for: Client-Create, Client-Update, Client-Delete, UserPackage-Activate.
- Added some missing translations.
- Allow an admin email & password to be validated with the validate user API resource.
- PDF invoice will now only display Tax Columns if customer is Taxable and has a matching tax rule.
- Added new billing setting "Recalculate Next Due Dates Related To Packages".
- Added new API resources to add and update a recurring fee.
- Added new API resources to add and update an invoice.
- Added new API resources to get an invoice and all invoices.
- Ensure invoice status names can be translated.
- Avoid generating new invoices from recurring fees related to pending packages that already has an unpaid invoice.
- Fixed issue to configure domain addon 3 years price.
- Fixed Paypal refunds on partial payments.
- Updated the invoice reminder summary email to show the full name (and organization) of the client attached to each email that was sent out.
- Added new PayStack Payment Gateway.
- Ensure the proper currency code is sent to 2CheckOut.
- Log a proper event error if CE's IP has not been properly added to eNom's API whitelist.
- Ensure that the TeamSpeak3 server is started after it has been unsuspended.
- Updated TeamSpeak3 plugin actions to be based on the status of the TeamSpeak3 Server.
- Fixed Authorize.net CIM to properly work in signup.
- Updated cPanel username checking to allow for usernames up to 16 characters in length.
- Updated "package not found" error message in cPanel to explain about resource limitations.
- Added Braintree payment plugin.
- Fixed Stripe Checkout gateway plugin to avoid creating a customer per payment.
- Added new importer for Blesta.
- Updated Quantum and QuantumVault plugins to work with new API changes.
- Fixed issue when applying credit from signup.
- Fixed issue with "Free Domain" not properly working when having "Hide hosting custom fields" enabled.
- Allow the full domain name to be passed as the GET param "domainName" instead of "domainName" and "tld".
- Fixed issue in signup using the wrong package when cancelling an order before reaching summary, and then selecting a different package.
- Updated "Overdue Invoices" Report to show the full client name, instead of just the client ID.
- Fixed possible issue with the rate ticket hash being invalidated if a ticket is reopened and closed multiple times.
- Fixed issue with ticket display when the ticket has ticket logs assigned to a package that was deleted.
- Fixed support ticket file attachments to avoid issues with unwanted spaces in "Allowed File Extensions" before checking file extension when attaching a file.
- Added "Last Reply" column to support ticket list.
- Implemented a tweet button on the support ticket feedback page, when a ticket has been rated as excellent.
- Fixed language call for ticket status on public client dashboard.
- Fixed possible issue with ticket logs if the name is longer then 35 characters.
- Added new setting to determine how many "Top Questions" are shown when a ticket type is selected, when submitting a new ticket.
- Allow a staff member to create guests users from the users list.
- Redirect to the client's profile after successful creation from users list.
- Allow guests to be filtered on users list.
- Updated events list to show the reason a client requested cancellation.
- Fixed possible issue with client side host records tab of a domain package.
- Ensure the default country is set to a new user upon account registration.
Template Changes from 5.5.4