We are pleased to announce the stable release of Clientexec 6.2.0, which can be downloaded here.
6.2 introduces significant improvements including but not limited to custom billing cycles, Domain TLD & Pricing Importer, overhauled credit management system, SEO enhancements to the knowledge base, and much more.
Features / Enhancements in 6.2.0:
* System / Admin
– Added Last Reply to Ticket List on Admin Dashboard.
– Updated invoices grid to also display and order by Date Created.
– Updated the temp/cache path for mPDF to be uploads/cache.
– When parsing an email, if the from address is invalid, check the return-path header.
– Attempt to disable MySQL Strict Mode.
– Trim whitespace from a server’s hostname and shared IP upon saving.
– Ensure the reports menu is sorted alphabetically.
– Added new admin permission to “Manage billing cycles”.
– Added new “Billing Cycles” section under billing settings, to allow add, edit and delete billing cycles.
– Display invoice entries description and detail with the updated names of the product and product group.
– Updated credit management in admin to allow for better tracking of client credit.
– Added a button to manually set an invoice to “Pending” status in the invoices grid.
– Added the ability to have meta keywords and description in KB articles.
– Added TLD & Pricing import to NetEarthOne plugin
– Added TLD & Pricing import to Resell.biz plugin
– Added getting and setting DNS records to NetEarthOne plugin
– Added getting and setting DNS records to Resell.biz plugin
– Added TLD & Pricing Import to NameSilo.
– Updated Paypal plugin to handle the transaction types: recurring_payment and express_checkout.
– Added description to Stripe Checkout payments.
– Ensure domains are not cancelled if cURL can not resolve the API host of the registrar.
– Added new setting to block certain phrases from being allowed in domain registrations / transfers.
– Allow coupon code to be sent to sign up with the GET parameter couponCode.
– Allow billing cycle to be sent to sign up with the GET parameter paymentterm, using either the billing cycle id, or a value representing the billing cycle. In Example, 15 days can be either 15d or d15, 1 week can be either 1w or w1, 3 months can be either 3m or m3, 2 years can be either 2y or y2.
– Added captcha to client side Reset Password.
– Added the ability to cancel packages from a client’s profile packages list.
– Updated login page HTML to allow for custom css padding/margin on “Don’t have an account? Register now” and “Forgot your password”
– Added new admin preference to allow the support ticket list to auto refresh.
For the full changelog please see the CHANGELOG.txt file in the download or https://www.clientexec.com/download