We are pleased to announce 6.4.0 Beta 3 is now available for testing! Beta 3 fixes several issues found in beta 2. As a beta version, we do not recommend running it in a production environment. If you hold an active Clientexec license (directly or through a reseller) you are eligible to participate in the beta.
To get started, click here to download version 6.4.0 Beta 3.
Changes since Beta 2
- Fixed Issues with eNom Reseller Snapin
- Moved the custom HTML “Footer HTML” to be in the <footer> tag
- Fixed issue with upgrades and custom billing cycles
- Re-added the “Continue Shopping” Button on the final page of sign-up
- Added client-side validation when updating name servers
- Fixed missing translations
- Fixed issue with “Upcoming Charges” and “Predicted Income” Reports when using MySQL 8.0
- Fixed issue not allowing changeable fields to be changed on product view
- Fixed issue with displaying staff list when using MySQL 8.0
- “Account Creation” email is now sent from the support email, not the billing email
- Fixed issue allowing out-of-stock products to be ordered when direct linking
- Added client-side validation when updating host records
- Fixed issues with live chat not properly being displayed with new client UI
A huge shoutout to those who has taken the time to test Clientexec 6.4 Beta 1 & Beta 2, provide feedback and bug reports which has enabled this release.