We are pleased to announce the release of the second beta release of Clientexec 5.7.0. This means that the final release of Clientexec 5.7.0 is even closer to being complete!
Changes from 5.7.0 Beta 1
– Fixed pagination on tickets list on client side
– Internal Support Tickets will no longer send feedback requests emails to clients
– Invalid coupon popup style fixed
– Sign up style fixes
– Updated our StripeCheckout plugin to send billing address data to Stripe
– Register window style fixes
– Fixed issue where space was showing in the cart steps while using gray public style color
– Ensure that a valid price for a domain exists before attempting to import it
– Account for MariaDB 10.2 in the installer
– Fixed responsive issues with our datatables on client side (invoices, tickets, packages)
– Ensure that support tickets are properly sorted on client side
– Moved the View PDF icon to before invoice description on invoice list on client side
5.7.0 Beta 1 Info
More information on the beta can be found here.
Just a reminder, that this is a Beta Release, and there may be minor bugs. This release is not meant to be run in production, however, it should be stable enough to do. We’re also always looking for your feedback, please post on our Feature Request System any features you’d love to see in future releases of Clientexec.